LIKE Facebook

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Charlize's Red Egg & Ginger Party



Charlize is a very special baby that I personally helped deliver on September 6, 2007 at 1:17 a.m.! It was my day off work, and my husband and I decided to visit Nancy and Jason at the hospital because they were expecting their baby that day. The charge nurse was desperate that I worked because they were short staffed that evening! How convenient and an honor for me to take Nancy as my patient! Now, it's well over a month and Charlize just celebrated her Red Egg & Ginger Party at Moon Star Buffet Restuarant with all their friends the past Sunday. Without further adieu, here are some pictures from that evening we attended as guests...

Introducing Charlize Thuy Mai :)


New proud and loving parents, Nancy and Jason


Very cute party favors for the guests! Charlize was born in the year of the Boar :)







Finally, a picture of my husband and I with our friends and Charlize :)

No comments: