LIKE Facebook

Friday, August 8, 2008

8.8.08 Randy's Lucky Birthday



In Chinese superstition, 888 indicates good fortune and prosperity. It's no wonder why today 8.8.08 is such a recognized day! It also happens to be Randy's lucky birthday, he was born 8.8.80! It's corny, but his luck must've transferred over to me when I started dating him! He's made me the luckiest girl, because I have such a devoted and caring husband :) I'm so happy to spend my entire life with you! Happy birthday DEAR!


Tonight's dinner at Foreign Cinema


I LOVE YOU <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Randy!

You are BOTH so lucky to have found each other and to share your lives together.

Cathy - did something happen yesterday? I tried calling you at 10 a.m. and then every few minutes after but you were offline.

Christine