LIKE Facebook

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

E-session: Sarah + Mark

Photobucket

Over the weekend I met up with my young and vibrant couple, Sarah and Mark. These two are super sweet, loads of fun and really easy going! Even though it was my second time meeting them, it felt like we were long time friends! Thanks for a wonderful shoot, Randy and I look forward to photographing your wedding next month! For their engagement session, they decided to go to AT&T Park, where they spend a lot of time together watching the SF Giants :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mark looks handsome in this solo picture of him :)
Photobucket

Next, we went to the Palace of Fine Arts to catch the warm light and sunset
Photobucket

I love my sun flares!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: