LIKE Facebook

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ty's First Photoshoot

Photobucket

Wow, tomorrow Tyler will already be 1 week young and he's already had his first professional photo shoot! Ty is such a little cutie patootie and he worked it for my camera! Actually, what I mean to say is that he slept really well throughout the session :) Before I post a few of his photos, I wanted to share a poo story that happened early this morning......It is all too common when baby boys have a fountain of pee when changing their diapers, but midway during Tyler's diaper change he gave us our first experience with projectile poo!! Not only did he splatter the carpet with his mustard seedy looking poo, he managed to aim at my shirt, Randy's shorts, and the end of our bed sheets from his crib!

Enjoy the photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: