LIKE Facebook

Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Dad!!!!

I easily could've snapped a current picture of my dad and I to post on my blog, but my mom recently brought back a small stack of old baby photos and this is what I found in the pile. It was the only picture of my dad and I (plus my older sister) and it says '6 months' on the back :) I can just envision my dad speaking baby talk to me and trying to make me smile because I see him doing this to Tyler all the time and it's just the sweetest thing!! My parents are back to the Bay area for 2 months to help us out because this week I'm back to work already :( :( :( Where does the time go?????? Today is my dad's --th birthday, and I'm so glad we're able to celebrate with him!!! I LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: