LIKE Facebook

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thank you readers for my 20,000+ hits!

Wow, I can't believe I reached 20,000 hits! Thank you to my loyal readers (must be all 5 of you) who keep coming back to check my blog updates, or accidentally pressing the 'back' button on their browsers to give me an additional hit :)

My life as you know it, is well broadcasted all over this blog :) If you do come often to check out my little part of this cyber world and you've been shy to say hello, this is the time to introduce yourself! I don't bite (hard), and would really like to meet my loyal readers. I secretly have a list of my own blogs that I stalk on a frequent daily basis too, so I know how it is!!! lol....so if I can have a little bit of your time and you want to make yourself known to me, please drop an email to ckamphotography@yahoo.com and tell me something about yourself and how I can spice up my blog! If you're someone I already know, then please leave a comment so I know you were here <3

Because a post is always better with a picture, here is my big little baby who just turned 6 months today!!!!!! Mommy ADORES you!!!!!! Ty Ty's first In-N-Out experience ....uh oh bad idea!!! :) :) :)

Photobucket

No comments: