LIKE Facebook

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Newborn Session with Baby Alana

Alana is not just any ordinary baby, she's going to be Ty Ty's future girlfriend :) Her mother and I have already a pre-arranged a wedding for them coming up in the next 25 years :) :) When I first found out that Robyn was pregnant, I was ecstatic and that is NO JOKE!!!!!!! Her pregnancy was what I had been wishing for so we could take family trips together with the little kids running around! It was perfect that I was Robyn and Jon's delivery nurse, as Robyn was mine when lil Tyler was born :) Congratulations again, I'm so glad everything worked out and I was able to share your birth experience with you!

XOXO,
Cathy

Alana was only 6 days young during her first photo shoot :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: