LIKE Facebook

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Impossible

When I'm photographing other people's children, most of the time they're really cooperative. When I try to have photos done of my own family, Tyler is like a fugitive trying to break free from mommy and daddy's arms. You would think he's so used to my camera that he'd know to stop and smile when the lens is pointed towards him. But nooooo, it's quite the contrary. Tyler makes it nearly impossible for a good family portrait, and here's proof of it!

I only get good shots of Ty Ty when he's least suspecting..
Photobucket

Yup, this is how it is whenever we take family pictures.....Tyler has his own agenda and he never wants to cooperate with us...EVER!
Photobucket

Photobucket

This was the best shot of the day.....photos courtesy of Tyler's god mother :)
Photobucket

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: