LIKE Facebook

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter Family Session

I can't believe it's December! Which only means another 23 days to Christmas!

I love that we get late summer weather in the bay area. I wonder if that's why I still see nice fall foliage during our winter season now? Whatever the case may be, we took total advantage of the beautiful autumn colors during a recent family session last week. And the park we went to was only a couple blocks away from where I live :) Thank you Elizabeth for coordinating this session and for being a terrific auntie to your precious niece Joie--you really made her smile in her photos :) :) :)

Meet Joel, Betty and baby Joie. They are the sweetest family :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Total sweetness :) Joie is sooo loved!
Photobucket

A little unsure of the leaf in her hand... :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look for more photos of Joie in my next blog....

1 comment:

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

They looks great. You are really a very good photographer.