LIKE Facebook

Friday, March 4, 2011

Little Lucca's Specialty Sandwiches

We always drive by this little house that looks like a small shack, and each time there are dozens of people in line. Randy and I finally decided to try it out after reading all the hype and reviews from yelp. It took me a while before I decided on Lucca's Ultimate on dutch crunch bread piled with turkey, ham, bacon and cheese....and when I took my first scrumptious bite, I decided that this sandwich needed to be in a class of its own! The secret sauce that keeps people coming back for these yummy sandwiches is the garlic spread...YUM :)

First of all, this is no itty bitty sandwich with 2 pieces of meat with lettuce. A reviewer from yelp described it as a football that's stretched longer and flattened out a bit. Here are some pictures...photos speak louder than words :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: