LIKE Facebook

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tyler's 2nd Birthday

The past week and a half has been a bit of a whirlwind for me....3 days after we celebrated Tyler's 2nd birthday party I was told to go on bedrest. This came as a big surprise to me since my pregnancy with Tyler was so easy! So the last week, I've been laying low and my awesome husband has been taking good care of me and the household :) I have so much to be thankful for!


Anyway, here are some pictures from Tyler's birthday held at The Little Gym. The staff made the whole planning process totally stress-free for me, and that's exactly what I needed! I want to thank my friend Simon who came along to help take some very memorable photos so I could enjoy the day with my little man Tyler! The watermarked photos are the ones that I snapped, and the rest were captured by Simon from Blissfulpixel :) Enjoy!



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



I simply ADORE this photo with Tyler and his best friend Katelyn. It's so cute to see him make meaningful relationships :)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Another BIG THANKS to my friend Esther for putting together the Thomas the Train cake, it was a HUGE HIT!!!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Happy birthday Ty Ty!! Mommy & daddy love you more than you'll ever know!
Photobucket

No comments: