LIKE Facebook

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Family Vacation

Randy, Tyler and I enjoyed our first family trip to San Diego, LA, and Palm Springs! I was amazed at how good of a traveller lil Ty was on our 8 hour drive from SF to San Diego, our first destination :) It helped that we started our drive at midnight when he was sleepy and tired. Note to all new parents traveling with their young ones: bring your playpen!! We're so glad we did!

I'm kinda lazy to type about all the details of our trip, but in all, we spent good quality time together as a family in weather that could have been warmer! lol....now here are some photos worth showing :)

In San Diego at Balboa Park
Photobucket

Photobucket

San Diego Zoo!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At the Marriott Villa we stayed in Palm Springs
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love my mini tripod!
Photobucket

No comments: