LIKE Facebook

Monday, March 29, 2010

Newborn Session with Sean Henry Phelps

The past week I did a double newborn session on the same day for both Karina and Erica, my friends from work. You might remember a previous post from their joint baby shower here. Well, I finally had the opportunity to meet Karina's son for the very first time! Baby Sean Henry Phelps was born at midnight on February 24th and he weighed 7 lbs 3oz :) After a little juggling with my hectic schedule, we were able to do the session when Sean was exactly one month old and 2 lbs heavier! Babies grow so fast, and the best time to do newborn photography is really within 2 weeks of birth when they usually sleep a LOT! Sean is such a mellow baby, and I had a easy time photographing him. Happy belated birthday young man!

Stay tuned for a separate post for Erica's girl, baby Mia :)

Photobucket

Thank you Claudia for this beautiful double crocheted baby cocoon prop!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I heart his juicy lips!
Photobucket

Baby Sean sporting the turquoise beanie with ears that I crocheted :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this baby is the cutest little boy ive ever seen!
Love, sean's auntie