LIKE Facebook

Monday, August 9, 2010

Tyler and Kaitlyn's First Playdate

Lil Kaitlyn's mom, Kathy was my antepartum patient earlier this year when she was pregnant with her second baby. I took care of her for 2 days during part of her hospital stay and in that little time we quickly established a friendship. We kept in touch so that we could have playdates for her older daugher Kaitlyn and Tyler, who are just 2 months apart. A week ago, they had their first "chaperoned" date at the Golden Gate Children's Playground and the kids had a blast! Kaitlyn and Ty Ty were soooo cute together and here are the pictures to prove it! Enjoy :)

Photobucket

Forget the jungle gym, Ty Ty was all about chasing after the birds :)
Photobucket


Photobucket

I love Kaitlyn's gummy smile even at 15 months :)
Photobucket

Whatever you have, I want it too!
Photobucket

Young love :)
Photobucket

Let's share a drink together
Photobucket

I heart this picture, it just makes me smile :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sit and I'll spin you :) SO CUTE!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Until next time my friend!
Photobucket

No comments: