LIKE Facebook

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Family Portraits

Timing couldn't have been more perfect when I received an email from Mona a week ago during my last few days of being on bed rest. We scheduled a family session just over the weekend and I got to meet her wonderful family for the first time :) Thank you for inviting me to your new home, hope you enjoy your sneak previews!

Meet Selma, she's 3 and super adorable :)
Photobucket

Baby Layla is the newest addition to the family, here she is sleeping soundly at just 25 weeks young...
Photobucket

...but not for long until she is awake again :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

It melts my heart to see how gentle and loving older siblings are :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a photo of Layla sleeping peacefully on her daddy's very own baby blanket :)
Photobucket

No comments: