LIKE Facebook

Thursday, July 28, 2011

San Francisco Bay Area Newborn Photographer: Welcome Baby Emi!

Exactly 10 days ago on July 18, 2011, it was the day I held my sweet and precious girl in my arms for the very first time! Meet Emi, she is the newest addition to our family and she is super sweet and so loved! Months before my due date, I was already looking forward to her newborn session :) It's nice to have a personal baby model, and here are my favorite images!

My precious angel :)
Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's big brother Tyler who's super proud to have a younger sister! It's so sweet that he always wants to hold and kiss her :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ken said...

too cute! congrats Cathy!

test said...

Great work! Lovely model(s)

test said...

Great work! Super cute model!

Marketing Products said...

The expression with the tiny hands s just too cute!