LIKE Facebook

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cake Smash: Brennon turns ONE!

When Brennon's mom Stephanie contacted me through email last month to see if I would do a cake smash session for her son who was turning one, I was excited! I've been wanting to do this for a while now after seeing sessions like this from other photographers, so when the opportunity presented itself I couldn't wait :) Turning ONE is such a big milestone, and I wish every parent would do this for their child--it is so fun! Brennon's mom came totally prepared with 3 different outfit changes and it was really hard to narrow down my favorite photos, there were so many that I liked!

Such a little ham in front of the camera :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE his expression here!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Santa's little helper :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Stephanie Dee said...

I LOVE all of them!! I am so excited to see more! Thanks Cathy! You are the BEST! xo

roxsandlecroy said...

Very good work! So cute! :) You are amazing! I hope to be half as good as you someday! :)

Pia said...

So beautiful pictures! :)