LIKE Facebook

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

E-session: Robyn + Jon


(click on the pictures to enlarge)

From now on, I'll be posting my recent work on this blog!

Two weekends ago, I finally used my new 5D for the first time to take engagement photos for my good friend Robyn and her fiance Jon. We went to the usual places in San Francisco for their E-shoot, such as North Beach, the SF Ferry Terminal in Embarcadero and Baker's Beach. We also snapped some pictures at the Hyatt downtown, and even went to an abandoned warehouse in Potrero Hill for some "urban" shots. My husband helped as my assistant, and we spent 6 hours shooting! My arm felt like it was going to fall off the next day!

Robyn and Jon are high school sweethearts and have been dating since June of 1999! They will finally tie the knot next year on September 27, 2008 at the J.W. Marriot in Las Vegas! Robyn keeps telling me to stay non-pregnant so I can help her take pictures for her wedding! Robyn and Jon are made for each other, they are a fun and stylish couple and I know they will have a stellar wedding next year! I can't wait :)













No comments: