LIKE Facebook

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My FIRST Post on blogger.com!!

I'm such a sucker for signing up all these webspace accounts! It was almost 10 years ago when I first signed up on AsianAvenue.com (that was the IN thing back then)! Next came Friendster, then Myspace, and I recently joined FACEBOOK just a few months ago!! I also joined other online blogs years ago that I never bothered to update regularly, such as Xanga and Livejournal! Well, I hope to make this my official photography blog for others to see and enjoy my work!


If this is your first time coming across this page, it is mine too :) Just read my blog title!


I'm a PROUD Canadian from Vancouver, currently living and working in the beautiful city of San Francisco. I've been living here for 2+ years, and I'm planning to make Frisco my long term home with my new hubby of one month! I never thought a marriage licence would make a difference in a 10 year relationship, but it definitely has made the hugest difference in the best way possible!


This is why I LOVE wedding, engagement and portrait photography! I get such a thrill photographing couples who are sooo in love with each other! By trade, I am a full time health care professional in a prestigious hospital in San Francisco. I absolutely LOVE what I do, but if I had to change a profession one day I would definitely pursue wedding photography full time! My current status is an amateur photographer by day, and a labor & delivery nurse at night!



Without further adieu, I will start posting my photography for all to see in my upcoming blog entries! Have a great day :)

1 comment:

Alexander zhong said...

very good work on the site but please post more pic's.