LIKE Facebook

Friday, January 11, 2008

34 weeks pregnant + still growing!



*********************WARNING********************

The following pictures contain partial nudity, please take notice before proceeding!

*********************WARNING********************

Yesterday I did my first maternity session for my coworker Lisa, who's 34 weeks pregnant and looks absolutely stunning! Lisa's pregnancy weight is ALL BABY! She looks further along than one would expect because she's got a healthy sized belly! Lisa was a lot of fun to work with, mainly because she was so willing to do anything I asked of her! Kudos for Lisa who was pretty much nude during the 3 hours of shooting and she never even complained about being cold! Here are my favorite shots of the session, enjoy!

Please email me at ckamphotography@yahoo.com if you are interested in a maternity session and would like more information and pricing :)










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots. Great lighting.