LIKE Facebook

Monday, June 9, 2008

Family Session: The Do Family


I was pleasantly surprised by a message I received on Myspace, that is how Ann found me and decided to schedule a family session! After communicating through email for the past month, I finally had the chance to meet Ann, her husband Linh, and her two precious daughters, Lana & baby Raylynn.

We started off the photo session at my home studio because they wanted some formal pictures of their family.


Lana, 9, is the most perfect older sister! She's so tender and sweet to baby Raylynn :)


Raylynn is 4 months old and she's one CUTE baby!



After the formal pictures, Ann wanted to do an outdoor location with her family. I suggested to go to Fisherman's Wharf and they happily agreed! The entire time, Linh was so nervous whenever I had the camera pointed in his direction...he insisted that he didn't know how to smile naturally, but I think he did a great job!




In this shot, I gave Lana ONE goal: To make daddy laugh! She did a terrific job!


Ooh...and I just LOVE Lana's bright yellow flats!

Lana was so well mannered and photogenic the entire time :) She definitely made my job easy!




Ann is simply radiant and she's lucky to have such a beautiful family :)



Linh is quite out-numbered by the females in the family :)


Thank you for the wonderful photo shoot! I hope you enoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy,

Thank you so much for your time last Sunday. The pictures came out much better than I had expected and when I showed them to Linh, he was impressed! Looking forward to see the rest of the shoot.

Ann