LIKE Facebook

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Welcome to the Family!



This morning, I was anxiously awaiting for the newest addition to my arsenal of Canon Lenses! Meet Canon 16-35 f/2.8!! This is the wide angle lens that I've been debating to get while Canon was having their rebate sale! I finally decided to take the plunge before the sale was over and rewarded myself AGAIN with this beautiful glass :) This is my 3rd addition in the last 2 months and one of my final big purchases of the year! I think this will be my walk around lens when I go travelling...I'm excited to use this new baby!!

My Canon 16-35 debut......


Here's a wide angle view of my living room on the 5D full frame:


An irresistable beauty...

1 comment:

Augie Chang, Photographer said...

haha - ckam - glad to see you joining the "wide angle" family.