LIKE Facebook

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!



This morning, Randy and I are leaving to Sin City on Virgin America! I've never flown with them before, but I've heard only good things about them so far! This Saturday, our good friends Robyn and Jon are getting married at the upscale JW Marriott Resort in Las Vegas :) I'm going to try and take as many pictures as I can, but it will be somewhat difficult since I'm one of Robyn's bridesmaids! Don't worry though, Randy is my assistant/2nd photographer at the weddings I'm hired to do, so you can have the chance to see his own raw talent in photography (as a guest)! LOL

I'll be gone from September 25-28, so I'll have limited Internet use. But I will have a blog scheduled to post while I'm gone! Just be patient though if you email me :) Thanks and have a wonderful week! There will be lots to post when I get back!!

No comments: