LIKE Facebook

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wedding Album Spreads

I'm getting more inquiries from prospective clients who are interested in professionally bound wedding albums. There's nothing more exciting than to hold the actual product in your hands so you can examine the quality and beautiful craftsmanship. There are literally thousands of companies that specialize in wedding albums. But I want to choose the right company who can create the particular style that I want to offer my own clients, which is simple, classic, and elegant. I'll announce the company when I finally receive my order, which is hopefully in another 2 weeks. I'm so excited!

I'll leave you with a few album spreads that I designed, I can hardly wait to see how the finished product will look!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: