LIKE Facebook

Monday, September 22, 2008

When Randy met Cathy...

Photobucket

It's fun to look at old pictures :) This is the very first photo that Randy and I ever took together when we were at the tender age of 16! I still remember that day when Joanne helped us snap this picture outside the front doors of Sears! Back in high school, we would always meet after class and hang out at Richmond Center :) I believe the term "mall rats" was coined for a reason!

Eleven years later, and we are finally celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary on 9/22! Except, we're actually going to celebrate it in December when we go to our Italy trip to visit Rome, Florence and Venice. I can't wait!

Today, I love you more than yesterday and ever before. You sacrificed your family and friends to be with me in San Francisco, and I am who I am today because of you. Thank you for your understanding, love and support throughout all these years. I wish I could be half as good of a wife as you are a husband to me. I look forward to our future together as we grow old with many, many grandchildren together!

I wish I had more old school photos to share, but all my photo albums are in Vancouver and these will have to do..

Cathy at 4 years old
Photobucket

Randy looks so adorable :)
Photobucket

Our Grade 12 graduation photo in 1998! Do you love Randy's slicked back hair? LOL
Photobucket

December 31, 2004....New Years Eve!
Photobucket

Trip to Playa Del Carmen in May 2005
Photobucket

After our engagement in 2006
Photobucket

Finally married!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: