LIKE Facebook

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Early Xmas Present..




Over the last several months, I've been debating whether or not I should switch from PC to Mac. My decision was a difficult one because it meant that I needed to purchase all new programs, and the thought of re-learning a whole different operating system made me cringe. But of course, it didn't stop me from ordering my first Mac because I've heard countless good things about it, especially how it will make my post processing work flow THAT much easier. I hope it is true....

I was so delightfully surprised when I received a FedEx delivery this morning with my new baby inside! I couldn't wait to get my hands on it!



iMac, I promise to love you, cherish you, and devote myself entirely to you :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you will definitely enjoy your iMac and OS X. The learning curve should be can get some use to, but in no time you'll wonder why you didn't switch earlier.

I made the switch myself, however I did it in baby steps. First I picked up a used Mac Mini. After using it for 8 months, the Mini couldn't keep up with my work flow so I stepped up to the Mac Pro. WOW the Mac Pro just blows me away, making me think that my work flow is a piece of cake to handle.

Enjoy,
RodneyAlan