LIKE Facebook

Monday, March 9, 2009

My 29th Birthday!

Twenty nine years ago from today, I was blessed into this world and into the home of my loving parents, grandfather and older sister. Time flies in a blink of an eye, and I've accomplished so many milestones along the way. From getting my driver's licence at the young age of 16, to getting my bachelor's in nursing, to moving from Vancouver to San Francisco, pursuing a business from my interest in photography, to getting married with the love of my life, and now expecting a baby! Where does the time go??

The best part of it all, is that I'm told constantly that I don't look a year over 20!!! Rest assured, I'm well beyond the legal age and I'll be forever grateful 20+ years from now for my youthful appearance!

Today, Randy and I are travelling back to Vancouver to visit our family, and also to photograph an engagement session for my friends Leilani and Stephen! Stayed tuned for photos from this trip!

We'll be back in exactly one week, happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your stay was way too short. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Cathy! That's so funny! You and Mark have the same birthday! :) While you and Randy were in Vancouver, Mark and I were in Maui. ;)