LIKE Facebook

Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Shower!

Photobucket

After all the baby showers I go to, I finally went to my own on the weekend! My good friends from work hosted a joint baby shower for me and another coworker Erin, at the The Secret Garden Tea House Restaurant in San Francisco. With just another 6 weeks left before baby Tyler's debut, I'm beginning to go into my nesting mode and got Randy to start rearranging furniture in our apartment to make more room for all our baby toys and other items! Anyway, I'm truly grateful for all the presents we received and especially the details and planning that went into this baby shower and the one I had in Vancouver! THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Photobucket

Meet the adorable Miss Lily :) There wasn't a moment where she didn't smile!
Photobucket

Here's a onesie I received that says "iPoo'd" --hilarious!
Photobucket

Erin and I both had our own stack of presents from the floor to the table to open! Ready...get set...GO!
Photobucket

Truly blessed to have friends like you!
Photobucket

No comments: