LIKE Facebook

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

To my beloved mother whom I'm so grateful for, thank you for your love and devotion. I know you are reading this! For all those times when I misbehaved or didn't listen, you always said to me "wait until you have children of your own, then you'll know how it is to be a parent".....Well, that day is just around the corner and soon I will be a parent myself and that is when I will truly understand all those times when you would worry about me! From a family and generation where "I love you" is not often spoken or heard, I want you to know that I am truly blessed to have you and dad in my life, and I love you both very much.

Here's a picture of my mom and I from three years ago...
Photobucket


To all the mothers out there, I hope you are showered with love and joy on this very special day!

No comments: