LIKE Facebook

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby Cody at 6 days young!

I got to meet another tiny treasure not too long ago :) I can just "oooh and aahhh" over newborns all day!! Not only am I lucky at helping deliver babies at work, but I can also photograph them on my days off :) I just love their perfectly smooth skin, their tiny little hands and feet, and their complete innocence. Having said that, baby Cody and I met just shy of a week after he was born, which was May 1, 2010 at 10:57 pm. This little peanut weighed 5 lb 8 oz at birth and super long at 20 inches! It's usually the little ones who tend to gain the quickest weight, so he'll be catching up in no time!

Congratulations Melissa and Richard, it was great to meet such a wonderful family! Baby Cody just kept sleeping and sleeping on the day of his photo session, and was a complete gem to work with! Now, enjoy a few of my favorites from the day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: