LIKE Facebook

Friday, July 30, 2010

Early Christmas Present: 10x10 Sample Wedding Album

I couldn't help but let out a delightful squeal when the UPS guy dropped off my sample album that I ordered through a new distributer. Recently I had to find another album company to produce fine wedding albums for my clients, and here it is finally! What I love about this company is their quick turn around time and customer service. Not to mention that they offer 33 different fabrics and leathers for their album covers, and this gives my clients more options to choose from. Plus, they even offer custom photo covers!

When my clients order a wedding album, it will be delivered in a chocolate brown box tied with an eco-friendly natural cloth ribbon
Photobucket

This is just one of the many cover materials that I decided to pick for this sample album. When we meet, I can show you all the different cover options I have available
Photobucket

All covers are made with masonite, which gives the book a smooth and substantial feel. You even have the option to choose a padded cover
Photobucket

Photobucket

Flush mount albums have thick lay flat pages with no middle gutter, so the spreads are seamless
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: