LIKE Facebook

Monday, April 14, 2008

Fine Art Canvas Gallery Wrap



I have something very exciting to show my blog readers and (potential) clients! The gallery wrap that I ordered has finally arrived! If you're tired of the traditional wall mounted picture frames like me, then a fine art gallery wrap is something you'll love! Various sizes start from 8x8 to 30x40, and the best thing about them is that they're ready to hang when you receive them and they look so modern :)

The edges are nicely wrapped around the sides, and the canvas has a laminate top to keep it beautiful for years to come! I think this makes a great gift for anyone, and if my clients are interested in ordering one please email me for more information! I'll be bringing these out to my client meetings so you can all see how nice they are :)





No comments: