LIKE Facebook

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

E-session: Felisha + Renan

Photobucket

Felisha contacted me through email quite a few months ago and asked me to photograph their wedding that's coming up on 6.07.08! After corresponding through many (instant) email replies, we met for the first time at Starbucks one evening :) I knew immediately that they would be a really fun couple to work with! After a postponed E-session from last week due to a crazy and windy day, we met again yesterday for their photo shoot. We started off at the De Young Museum at the Golden Gate Park, then we made our way to Crissy Fields. Felisha and Renan quickly got comfortable with me being their paparazzi and they rocked their E-session! We had a blast!

Special thanks to my dear husband who watched their two dogs and assisted me with my gear! Love u!

Alright, time for the teaser pictures! Hope you like them as much as I do :)


Photobucket

I think the following picture just shows how much fun, love and affection they have for each other :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket





2 comments:

Kinsley Wong said...

Hi Cathy, Great Job !!!

Anonymous said...

Cathy ... thank you so much! Renan and I love them! Everyone can't wait to see what an amazing job you are going to do at our wedding! Thanks again.