LIKE Facebook

Friday, May 2, 2008

Playing with my FISH



Last weekend, my hubby and I spent a spontaneous afternoon and evening with our good friends Tech & Yuan, and their adorable son Darren. It's rare when everyone is free last minute and we can hang out at the drop of a phone call :) Like old times, we went grocery shopping together and cooked a yummy dinner at their place.



I also happened to have my fisheye lens with me that day, so I thought it would be fun to snap some pictures of big boy darren, who's growing up fast! It was such a cute surprise when I saw darren pedalling around in his little toy bike wearing a purple sand bucket over his head! This kid is a total hat baby, and when I saw how adorable and funny he looked, I HAD to steal this moment of utter cuteness!




No comments: