LIKE Facebook

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Family Session: The Su Family

Photobucket

When my sister and brother in-law asked me to take family pictures of my niece and nephew on my trip to Vancouver, I knew I couldn't pass up the opportunity since the kids are growing up so fast! My little niece Lauren, 6, and I are so close because I helped take care of her when she was just a baby. Then, when her little brother Marcus, 3, was born I was able to witness his birth! I love these kids like they're my own, and I have so much fun with them everytime I get to see them :)

We were blessed to have such nice weather in Vancouver during our visit, the Su family decided to go to Queen Elizabeth Park for their photo session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The family started with three..


Then it became a family of four :)


Young Marcus is growing up fast and he says the darnest things!




Photobucket




Auntie Cathy with Lauren and Marcus, I love you both so much! You two are my most favorite little people in the world <3 href="http://bp0.blogger.com/_SpG2qRds0rs/SDmqw4bSQ7I/AAAAAAAABQM/RJ0uGN6E1-0/s1600-h/SuFamily-89.jpg">

No comments: