LIKE Facebook

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kate + Olivia = best friends

A couple weeks ago, I finally got together with my coworker Kristen and her adorable daughters Kate and Olivia for a photo session at a park in San Mateo. Younger sister Olivia just turned one about a month ago, and Kristen thought it would be a good time to photograph her. And boy was I lucky that day, Olivia was such a little gem and she just kept giving me smile after smile :) Big sister Kate on the other hand was being a little resistant to take pictures, but I still caught a few smiles from her too! Kristen, thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity to meet your little ones, they are beautiful just like mommy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love Kate's golden locks blowing in the wind :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

These two are are just going to be the best of friends growing up :) Or at least we hope so!
Photobucket

And a few black and whites :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: