LIKE Facebook

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Munoz Family Session

I had the pleasure to photograph a family session with my coworker Lissette and her beautiful family. Big brother Caesar and his younger brother Mateo had a blast together :) I could just see how much they adore each other and they kept giving me smile after smile, which made my job so easy! Despite the windy weather, it was a gorgeous day for photos in the park. This family was so photogenic, it was hard to narrow down my favorites!

Enjoy the sneak previews :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Such an adorable smile :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture of the 3 boys...such a happy photo :)
Photobucket

Lissette, you have such handsome kids :)
Photobucket


Mateo is such a happy kid, he smiled on queue each time :)
Photobucket


mom and dad
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: