LIKE Facebook

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tyler Turned ONE!!!

What a busy busy weekend I had!!!! Last Thursday night my best friend and her fiance arrived from Vancouver, then I photographed a wedding on Tyler's actual birthday and needed to come home and prep for his party the day after! For a few months now, I was planning an under the water sea theme for Ty's first birthday and it turned out well! Of course, Tyler had no idea what was going on even with all the buzz around :)

Thank you to all those who came and celebrated with my big little guy! Ty has so many new toys and clothing, he's a happy camper :)

Mommy and daddy love you SOOOOOO much, we are so blessed to have you in our lives!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yummy cupcakes made by Geri with love :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: