LIKE Facebook

Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Second KISS

Photobucket

My first kiss was Randy :) (BAAAARF..LOL)

The KISS wedding sample album that I ordered finally arrived a few weeks ago and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it! This album is exactly what I expected it to be: clean, simple and elegant. What I love most about this book is that the pages are thick, and there are no seamlines in the spreads. You can definately see the superior craftsmenship of this album, and best of all it has flawless binding and beautiful prints. The genuine soft leather cover will just melt in your hands! Just take a look at the pictures to get an idea of what I'm talking about. When you order a KISS wedding album, you will also receive a beautiful black and white dust cover!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There are also 7 different leather cover options to choose from:
  • Voluptuous Black
  • Sultry Blue
  • Smouldering Brown
  • Redlight Red
  • Forbidden Green
  • Passion Pink (NEW color)
  • Virgin White (NEW color)
(picture taken off of KISS website)

No comments: