LIKE Facebook

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wedding: Becky + Jimmy = COMMITMENT

Photobucket

I have to be very grateful for Becky and Jimmy because this couple actually helped me launch my pursuit in photography exactly 2 years ago when I photographed their E-session! In fact, they were my first paying "clients" when I started out with my dSLR. It seemed so long ago....I've come a long way in such little time :)

When Becky said "yes" to Jimmy's proposal, she spent endless hours planning her wedding day to perfection. On October 18th, the couple said their vows as they began their journey together as husband and wife. Randy and I attended this wedding ceremony as guests, but how could I resist not taking some ceremony shots of the beautiful bride and groom? It must be a photographer's disease when you can't just sit there and look pretty. I wanted to capture their once in a lifetime memory, and I felt that I needed to. There was just no other way :) Becky and Jimmy, you two are perfect for each other and we're so happy this day has finally come---Congratulations!

Becky, you look absolutely gorgeous!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Anxiously waiting..
Photobucket

The guys have a group huddle before the big start, it was cute :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The beautiful bridesmaids
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jimmy's best man
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: