LIKE Facebook

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Newborn Session: Baby Jared

Photobucket

I finally got to meet sweet baby Jared, and his parents Angie and Joel. Angie found me on google, and we exchanged emails for a few months trying to coordinate a time to do her maternity photos, but that didn't end up happening so we decided to do a newborn session instead. At 24 days young, we were finally able to meet for Jared's first photo session! They wanted some formal pictures done, so they came over to my home studio :)

If you're interested in doing a newborn session, I would recommend having the pictures done before your baby is 3 weeks old! You'll be amazed at how fast they grow :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jared's facial expressions are priceless!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jared's got some crazy hair action going on :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE the double chin and the pouty lips :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: