LIKE Facebook

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

3 Little Rascals



If you've been following my blog recently, I met some pretty unforgettable kids from Stephanie's baby shower. Stella is the proud mom of 3 precious and delightful children: Rasberry, 4, Charlotte, 2, and 3 month old baby Elvis! Their names are equally as unique as their vivacious personalities! How could I not resist taking some individual pictures of each of them? The best part is that they're 1/2 Chinese + 1/2 Caucasian = stunning and beautiful! Here's another mini-session of three charming sibblings...

Rasberry, the oldest of the 3 kids was extremely shy at the beginning, but she quickly warmed up to me as the crowd got smaller and when I started tickling her! She's definately sweet and affectionate once she is comfortable :)



At just 2 years old, Charlotte sang the entire song of "God Bless America" in front of 10 strangers! When she took her bow at the end of the song, she just melted my heart! What a brave girl she was :)



Last, but not least, is baby Elvis at 3 months of age! This little chubster was almost the same size as 8 month old Maddox from my previous post!!


I just want to bite into his chubby arms!


He can't get much cuter than this....or maybe he can :)
`

No comments: