LIKE Facebook

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Hot Summer's Day



WOW! I just checked the weather forcast for today, and it's going to be a HIGH of 93 degrees farenheit in San Francisco! That translates to 34 degrees celsius for all my Canadian friends :) Frisco is always known as the chilly and foggy city, so when there's a day like this, you just got to take advantage of the weather because it doesn't happen very often in SF! ...Since I'm working tonight, that means I'll be sleeping away the hot afternoon :( BoooOOOooo.....

Have a great day everyone! The picture above is a snapshot I took a couple months ago, it just looks so hot and summer-y and I wanted to share it with everyone :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I found your blog through google b/c i am looking for a flower petal headband for my daughter's photos. I can't find them anywhere! Where did you find yours?