LIKE Facebook

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Stephanie's Baby Shower



My friend Stephanie had her baby shower yesterday, hosted by her two good high school friends Cheresa and Anne. We had a yellow party theme for Steph because she doesn't know the sex of her baby. It was nice to see some of Stephanie's friends that I had met before and to meet new ones! Congratulations, we'll need to take your maternity photos soon before you pop!

Long time friends: (Left to Right) Cheresa, Stephanie, Anne.
Thanks for hosting a successful baby shower!


Here's Stephanie and I with the diaper cake that I made as her gift


Nancy and baby Maddox (I'll be blogging more pictures of Maddox in a future post)


I can't believe Stephanie's friend, Stella, has 3 beautiful children and she doesn't look like she's ever been pregnant before! What a great figure she has!


It took a little while before these two sweethearts warmed up, they are fun loving and simply adorable!


Ken is the only guy I know that gets invited to baby showers!




Let the games begin!


Trying to guess the size of Stephanie's belly..



No comments: