LIKE Facebook

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day



I hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend :)

It's a another beautiful day in San Francisco, and I get to sleep through it because I'm working a stretch of 10 nights :( 6 down, 4 more to go...I CAN DO IT! CNA and several Sutter Hospitals in the bay area are preparing a 10 day strike between March 21-31. I'm trying to pick up some shifts on my days off so I can honor the picket line!

On another side note, I'm excited my parents are coming from Vancouver to visit us for 3 whole weeks starting tomorrow! Holy, parent overload! It's ok, I only get to see them a couple times a year if I'm lucky :) Randy said to me the other night, "now you have another excuse to be more lazy around the house!" I hope that is true! LOL

No comments: