LIKE Facebook

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Photos from Socal



I'm finally back in Frisco! As much as I love vacationing, it always feels good to be back home :) This past weekend I was in LA with my husband to celebrate my 28th birthday! And no, I'm not secretly 17, despite how young I always look :) I have to thank my chinese ancestors for those great genes!

As promised, I want to share some of my random photos from this trip!

A glimpse on I-5 South :)



Korean BBQ at Mana's -- when we eat, we eat well!


A random model posing at the Hollywood Walk of Fame


At the Santa Monica Pier


Star gazing :)


My first Pink Berry Experience!




Yummmie :) Green Tea Frozen yogurt with mango, pineapple and strawberry toppings



Meeting up with Marianne, my good friend from nursing school who works as an oncology pediatric nurse!


At Newport Beach!


Hanging out with my Hubs!


We ended our socal trip with Clarence, another special vancouverite! Thanks Gramps (and Marathon Oil) for a nice dinner at 930 Sushi :)

No comments: