LIKE Facebook

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yosemite National Park

Photobucket

The past weekend, I went on a family trip to Yosemite National Park (3.5 hour drive East of San Francisco). The family shoot I wanted to do didn't exactly work out as I had planned! It felt cumbersome using the tripod, especially since there were too many people around being the Easter long weekend and all. So instead, I just captured random memories of our trip! Take a break because there's a lot of pictures ahead!

Love, LOVE, LOVE the vibrant colors of my new Sigma Fisheye 2.8! I didn't even have to edit the colors in Lightroom to make this picture POP!
Photobucket

my cute mom and pops


The two most important & influential men in my life :)


my Dear hubby being the fob that he is!


Photobucket

Marvelling at one of the tall thousand year old trees found at Yosemite




Lower Yosemite Falls



Playing with textures for the next 3 photos
Photobucket

The Infamous Half Dome
Photobucket

Photobucket

My quick attempt at a family portrait before someone walking into the frame!


I heart my tripod :)


At the Ahwahnee Hotel built in 1929



Last picture on our way home!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hey Cathy,

Great pictures! Wish we were there too! Maybe on our next visit huh?

xxxooxoooox
Christine