LIKE Facebook

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Nancy's 30th Birthday!



Today is my best friend's 30th birthday! Emmers (Japanese name is Emi, hence her nickname) and I have known each other since the first day of nursing school back in January 2001.

It's been 7 lucky years since she's come into my life, and I'm grateful for all her love, advice, and fun over the years :) Nancy is not your typical prim and proper girl, she's actually QUITE the opposite! You have to have a strong stomach to laugh at her practical jokes! That's why Emmers is unlike any other, her spontaneous and vivacious personality is what makes me adore her so much! Thanks for always loving me through thick 'n thin, accepting me for my vices and random moments of stupidity, and most of all for being the best friend I can always rely on :) I LOVE YOU!!!

Here are some fun pictures of Emmers and I at Santa Cruz Boardwalk last year :) Photos taken by my dear husband Randy (assistant/2nd photographer)



This picture just shows how silly we are when we're together!






Love the natural lens flare!



No comments: